Kahona Swim is made with the highest quality fabrics. To keep your Kahona bikini in tip top shape please follow our care instructions.
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- Lay flat to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet or wring out
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your bikini, make sure to wash immediately if exposed for long periods of time.
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning can stain or damage your bikini
What are Kahona Bikinis made of?
As we are working towards 100% of our pieces being more sustainable, some of our pieces are made of a blend 78% Reprevenylon + 22% Spandex. Reprevenylon is performance fiber made from recycled plastic bottles. The remainder of our bikinis are made of a blend of 80% Nylon + 20% Spandex. We assure you our Kahona pieces are made with the highest quality fabrics and can be enjoyed for an eternity of summers if handled with love.
Where is Kahona The Label made?
Our pieces are all designed in Canada. While our demand has grown some of our pieces are manufactured in Bali while the remainder are made in Canada. All custom orders are hand crafted in Canada.
What do I do if I receive a faulty/incorrect item?
Items are checked over before they are sent out! However, everyone is human and makes mistakes. If there is an issue with your suit please email email@example.com and provide us with your Name, Order # and photos of the area of concern so we can get you a replacement asap!